i got my bb a few days ago and bbm was working fine but as of yesterday, messages started taking longer to send and then just stopped sending them altogether. The little tick would still come up, but no 'D' or 'R'. So i deleted bbm altogether and downloaded the newest version but not it wont even come up with the little tick when i try to send messages. Just a little signal symbol. Can someone please help me with this? I'm scared i wont be able to fix it
    09-25-10 03:08 AM
    First thing is a battery pull. With the phone turned on remove the battery. After a delay of 60 seconds or so install and reboot. Many gremlins are cured this way.

After any app install battery pull may be good to insure a full reset of the electronics.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-10 06:37 AM
    The Tick is perfectly fine, it means that you have sent the message and it has gotten to the servers. The little red box is when the problem is on your side.

I'm thinking the other person either has their phone off or not in BIS data coverage. I think you reacted a little wuick by deleteting it and stuff, hope everything works out!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-10 07:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD