my bbm hasnt been working now for two days and im freaking out!! i have a pay as you go blackberry curve 9360 and ive had it for a few months now, and it has been working perefectly fine up until now. whenver i try to send a bbm, a red cross appears where the tick is meant to be.. on my blackberry, it says that i have internet connection and mobile network connection and 3G connection and bbm connetction. ive tried turning off the wifi and and mobile network then turning it on againand it still doesnt work. Ive also tried turning off my phone for a few hours, which didnt work either.. please please helpp!!! thankss
    02-28-12 09:53 AM
    It happened to me on my 9300, have you tried removing the sim, and putting it in again? If not do that. If it doesn't work contact your carrier. They should be able to help.

Best Regards
    Djsporting

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk
    02-28-12 11:30 AM
    Have you tried rebooting the your Blackberry?
    02-28-12 01:05 PM
    I agree with what the others have said - reboot your phone doing a battery pull. Send a tweet to @blackberryhelp on Twitter too, if you like. Someone on here recommended I do that and they got back to me. You can always go to your carrier and have them look at it. Are you still under your warranty? It might just be a simple solution though - try not to worry!
    02-29-12 11:19 AM
    I have the Blackberry 9320. Same problem with me. I can send and receive everyone on my bbm's messages except for 1 contact. I receive his messages but when i reply it just comes up with a red cross next to it. I did a battery pull, i rebooted the thing, i even updated bbm. Apprently, this contact has got the latest BBM - version 10 (i think) for his Android phone. Is that maybe a reason why we can't chat on BBM now??
    11-18-13 07:56 AM