Hello every body.

There is a big problem on BBM .. When send a BC to more than 100 contacts ..

Tried all version of BBM and OS.. But still same lag and give a massege is not responding .. Etc

There is a solotion for that ?

Thanks in advance

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-11 07:35 AM
    Solution, don't send to more than 99 at a time.
    02-07-11 07:43 AM
    If what Mobile said doesn't work, try just sending it to 50 or 25 at a time.
    02-07-11 07:53 AM
    That's not a solotion I have more than 300 ..

This is a OS bug ? Or BBM bug ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-11 08:22 AM
    Well I only have 15 BBM contacts and I don't send Broadcast messages. So it could be either one of those. Have you tried using a Hybrid?
    02-07-11 08:26 AM
    We offered the only possible workaround known and you declined it. Unfortunately, there is nothing that we as consumers can do for you but to offer a work around. You will have to call your carrier and then be transferred to RIM for support and they will advise the same. Broadcast to a smaller group.
    02-07-11 08:27 AM
    i have about 180 contacts and "when" i do send broadcasts they go through fine.
    might just be the phone itself.

or as the above said.... smaller groups.
    02-07-11 09:23 AM
    Well I only have 15 BBM contacts and I don't send Broadcast messages. So it could be either one of those. Have you tried using a Hybrid?
    yah tried all hybrids on CB & Official OS and Leaked all of them come same problem.

We offered the only possible workaround known and you declined it. Unfortunately, there is nothing that we as consumers can do for you but to offer a work around. You will have to call your carrier and then be transferred to RIM for support and they will advise the same. Broadcast to a smaller group.
    on my country latest OS is .248 (or something like that). so thats OS is Buggy.
    i have about 180 contacts and "when" i do send broadcasts they go through fine.
    might just be the phone itself.

or as the above said.... smaller groups.
    can you provide me with your BBM version / OS version ?
    02-07-11 01:03 PM
    I'm having the same problem, it started after got my 200th contact
    05-28-12 11:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD