ok So i have the Latest BBm on my tour with running OS: 5.0.0.230

The problem is when i get a bbm Notification i can see the new messae but after i check all my message and close it i receive another notification but when i go back there its no message, no request no group message any thing...

right now there is two notifications but nothin to read how may i fix this issue??
    01-03-10 11:18 AM
    Are you sure it's not an SMS? They look very similar in 5.0.
    01-03-10 11:42 AM
    Or an update from one of your contacts.
    01-03-10 11:43 AM
    No i Searched the Entire Phone and its none of those thing i only get notifications for a new message or request or a group message i never got one for a status update but i did check and its still there. so im eraseing it and re-installing it again maybe that might help idk??
    01-03-10 12:03 PM
    i have the same problem, but now it says i have two new notificacions!!! i cant get it to go away!!!!!
    01-27-10 11:10 PM
    any way you can post a screenshot so we can see?

Dm
    01-28-10 10:28 AM
    Check and see if you have saved the message (accidently or otherwise) without opening it. If so, it will continue to show the "new message" indicator until you open the message, even if it's in the "Saved Messages" folder.

Also check your BB Instant Message folder. Instant messages (and missed phone calls and voice mails, which show up in the email message folder) also will create icons on the home page header.
    01-28-10 10:44 AM
    I had a similar issue. What I discovered was I had received a request from a pin that was on my pin ignore list.
    01-28-10 01:55 PM
    Are you a member of any groups? Check all of their updates if you are.
    01-28-10 02:02 PM
    check for pictures in BBM
    01-28-10 02:59 PM
    Thx for the post...I'm having that exact same problem. How did you fix it??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-10 09:08 PM
    1. Eliminate all ignored contacts in your BBM contact list with open BBM application, click BB menu, select OPTIONS search ignored Contacts, then click EDIT, tick all PIN contacts and click OK.
    (Note: For those who never ignore the contact, you will not see the option, skip this step).

2. After that, press ALT LGLG, then CLEAR LOG, then answer YES.
    Then turn off and unplug your BlackBerry handheld battery, remove your sim card.After that reinstall your battery without the sim card.
    Let your BlackBerry Handheld restart without sim card.Then go to the BlackBerry Messenger application, youll see whats causing BBM messenger notification.

3. Once again, restart your BlackBerry, turn off your BlackBerry handheld.
    Disconnect the battery again. Reinstall the sim card and reinstall the batteries.
    10-11-10 02:29 AM
    Notifications appeared after re-sending service books. From inbox I hit the blackberry/menu key, selected "view folder" and looked inside each "inbox" listed there. I found the unread messages, which for some reason did not appear in the normal inbox. After viewing these messages (they were notifications of activation of various email accounts) the unwanted notifications went away.
    07-25-12 03:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD