I am having issues with my BBM on my new storm, had a friend shoot me an invite Sunday, I accepted and it's been pending since then. Added another contact yesterday, they accepted but it is still pending too...Have searched and tried lots of different things but to no avail (reload BBM, hosting tables, resend service books, battery pull).

Any ideas???
    12-01-09 09:12 AM
    Have you tried send them a request for them to approve you?
    12-01-09 09:33 AM
    Maybe they don't really like you?
    12-01-09 09:35 AM
    yes, I sent a request and they confirmed they accepted. it seems like my BBM is not working at all, i also have another contact that is in my accepted list but isn't receiving anything i send....

maybe they really don't like me???
    12-01-09 09:50 AM
    yes, I sent a request and they confirmed they accepted. it seems like my BBM is not working at all, i also have another contact that is in my accepted list but isn't receiving anything i send....

maybe they really don't like me???
    If its not working then delete them and re-add. Worked for me when I was having BBM problems.
    12-01-09 10:04 AM
    ok, the plot thickens...my friend just got the request and accepted, and i got this email response:

<$RemoveOnDelivery,SuppressSaveInSentItems> BLACKBERRYMESSENGERINVITESTAGE2

i read somewhere that if you receive this message that maybe my phone is set up BES (which i don't have) instead of BIS?? not sure how to go in and change this??
    12-01-09 10:04 AM
    Have you tried resending your service books?
    12-01-09 10:09 AM
    I am having the same issue on my Global Edition....we both accepted invitations from each other but we're both stuck in "pending"
    01-12-10 12:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD