Morning Folks,

Need some help here please.

Swapped out a 9800 for a new 9810 yesterday with DM. All went well except for my BBM.

My lists all came over and I am able to send out BBMs, I also see that they were delivered. Issues is that who ever responds I do not get the responce.

And I know that they are responding, as one of my friends told me that he did.

Any suggestions?

Nathan
    09-20-11 08:34 AM
    I would try removing them as a contact, and then re inviting them. All I can really think of off the top of my head.
    09-20-11 09:07 AM
    I would try removing them as a contact, and then re inviting them. All I can really think of off the top of my head.
    Tried that, doesn't seem to work either.

Nathan

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-11 09:34 AM
    Tried that, doesn't seem to work either.

Nathan

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Try it the other way around? Have them invite YOU?

I have an issue with one of my friends - every time either one of us gets a new BB, I have to delete and re-invite her. I'm thinking it's something with her BES...
    09-20-11 09:41 AM
    Try it the other way around? Have them invite YOU?

I have an issue with one of my friends - every time either one of us gets a new BB, I have to delete and re-invite her. I'm thinking it's something with her BES...
    Trying to do that as well.

I get their invite, accept it, but they do not see any option to accept as well.
    In fact my friend actually see's me in his contact list.

Would I have to call ATT to release the old one? Or shouldn't that have been done with the swap over from DM?

Nathan
    09-20-11 10:27 AM
    If you are not on BES then call AT&T and have them resend the service books. If that doesn't work then you may need to wipe the device.
    09-20-11 10:58 AM
    If you are not on BES then call AT&T and have them resend the service books. If that doesn't work then you may need to wipe the device.
    BES is working fine, everything is working fine for that matter.

Right now i am wiping the whole device and going to try and start fresh.

Let's see what happens this time.

Nathan
    09-20-11 11:02 AM
    I have tried everything today to no success at all.

If anyone has any ideas I am all ears.

Did not get a chance to call ATT yet.

Nathan
    09-20-11 03:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD