02-12-10 08:31 AM
31 12
tools
    I guess if RIM could integrate this lovely piece of software with other social networking platforms, like facebook, windows messenger, gtalk, skype, aim, etc it could be the ultimate messaging platform... I think...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-10 08:55 PM
    BBM is one of the major reasons why Blackberry users love their Blackberries. It's the best messaging and no other comes close.

That is the reason why I have a BB...
    02-12-10 12:35 AM
    the only reason i bought a bb was for bbm.
    02-12-10 12:56 AM
    ^ Haha, I have 60 people on my BBM and none of them are hookups or randomness. Maybe I should look into posting some semi nude pics of myself on Crackberry and see where that gets me. :P
    02-12-10 04:07 AM
    Here in Thailand, BlackBerry is actually way more popular than the iPhone. At first glance you could say it's the variety of form factors.. or the various price points (all cheaper than the iPhone 3GS in Thailand).. or the cheaper unlimited internet for BlackBerries (20 USD vs 30 USD)... But in the end... it is BBM.. Everyone uses it. BBM does so much.. and is a great organizational tool. I was just in a Starbucks surfing the internet, and I couldn't take it anymore. I thought I was getting messaged, but it was everyone around me!
    02-12-10 07:07 AM
    Necessary? No.... Convenient if you have friends with BBs? Yes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-10 08:31 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD