Been having problems with BBM. First off, I have connectivity, yet when I send someone a BBM it says delivered, yet they never get it, is it a 9800 problem, carrier problem, recipient problem. I'm at a loss, it says delivered, it must be going somewhere? I can even sit right beside the person, send a message and nothing shows up. Some get thru, they can BBM me, just that 90% of the time mine never go thru, but it says they are getting thru

Would re installing help?
    Last edited by jwn66; 03-24-12 at 03:48 PM.
    03-24-12 02:54 PM
    Been having problems with BBM. First off, I have connectivity, yet when I send someone a BBM it says delivered, yet they never get it, is it a 9800 problem, carrier problem, recipient problem. I'm at a loss, it says delivered, it must be going somewhere? I can even sit right beside the person, send a message and nothing shows up. Some get thru, they can BBM me, just that 90% of the time mine never go thru, but it says they are getting thru

Would re installing help?

Yes give that a try...
    03-24-12 03:09 PM
    how? can't simply uninstall bbm.
    03-24-12 03:15 PM
    it`s almost like it wont let me start a convo, once someone sends me a message, replying back is fine.
    03-24-12 03:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD