Hi,

New to crackberry.com but not new to BB itself. I recently upgraded my phone from the Bold 9000 to the Storm 9530 (unlocked for AT&T).
    I downloaded BBM for the the storm but I cannot find it anywhere. I know it's there because when I go to options>applications>add-On it shows BBM as installed. I would like BBM on my home screen so I can easily access it.

Can anyone help?
    02-06-10 10:07 AM
    Did you look in the downloads folder? If you find it there, highlight the icon and click the menu key. You will see the option to move it to the home screen. Once on the home screen you can move it to the first two rows and it will appear on the home screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-10 10:51 AM
    Did you look in the downloads folder? If you find it there, highlight the icon and click the menu key. You will see the option to move it to the home screen. Once on the home screen you can move it to the first two rows and it will appear on the home screen.

Hey there.... Yes I checked all the folders but it's nowhere to be found except when I go to options>applications>add-on
    02-06-10 11:47 AM
    The beat suggestion that I have then is to delete it and try installing it again.

Did you load it from app world? If you did I would recommend loading it from the app store here on CB.
    App world can be kind of buggy sometimes.

02-06-10 12:32 PM
    The beat suggestion that I have then is to delete it and try installing it again.

Did you load it from app world? If you did I would recommend loading it from the app store here on CB.
    App world can be kind of buggy sometimes.

I've tried deleting it and reinstalling it but it's still not showing up in any folders. I'm pretty new to this site... do you have the link for the app store here on CB?
    02-06-10 12:39 PM
    ^ as mention to either delete and reinstall.

other thing make sure your not hiding the application icon. select "bb menu > show all" then look again for the icon in your folder or home screen.
    02-06-10 12:40 PM
    ^ as mention to either delete and reinstall.

other thing make sure your not hiding the application icon. select "bb menu > show all" then look again for the icon in your folder or home screen.
    OK, I'm a bit slow... how do I get to the bb menu?
    02-06-10 12:46 PM
    OK, I'm a bit slow... how do I get to the bb menu?
    from your home screen. select the blackberry icon menu its between call & back button, then select "show all".

actually if you press and hold down the "blackberry" button, do you see your BBM icon? if not then it wasnt installed properly
    Last edited by Roweazie; 02-06-10 at 12:59 PM.
    02-06-10 12:54 PM
    Its in the Instant Messaging Folder together with Yahoo Messanger and Gtalk.
    02-06-10 01:08 PM
    from your home screen. select the blackberry icon menu its between call & back button, then select "show all".

actually if you press and hold down the "blackberry" button, do you see your BBM icon? if not then it wasnt installed properly
    I held down the bb button and bbm does show up but when i hit the bb button just once, I don't see an option where it says "show all." It just gives me all my apps and what not like phone, sms, contacts, messages, app world, etc...
    02-06-10 01:09 PM
    Its in the Instant Messaging Folder together with Yahoo Messanger and Gtalk.
    I accidently deleted that folder FML - is there anyway I can get it back?
    02-06-10 01:10 PM
    you know what guys... I figured it out. I had to reset the theme. After I did that, the Instant Messaging folder came back along with the BBM icon.
    Thanks everyone for your help.
    02-06-10 01:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD