My phone is having some issues with bbm. I can receive messages, but I can't send them out.

Any ideas on how to fix this? Its been going on for 2 days now and multiple battery pulls won't fix it.
    03-16-12 10:48 AM
    Check your BIS.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    03-16-12 11:29 AM
    my BIS? what do you mean by 'Check your BIS'?
    03-16-12 11:42 AM
    Blackberry Internet Service. Contact your carrier
    03-16-12 11:54 AM
    My phone is having some issues with bbm. I can receive messages, but I can't send them out.

Any ideas on how to fix this? Its been going on for 2 days now and multiple battery pulls won't fix it.
    Resend service books to your Berry and re-register on the Host Routing Table.
    03-16-12 12:48 PM
    It has nothing to do with BIS because my emails work fine and I can receive bbm messages, just can't send them out. I get the checkmark, but not the 'D'
    03-16-12 12:58 PM
    how to you re-register on the host routing table?
    03-16-12 01:13 PM
    Anyidea How To Send Empty Text ?
    03-16-12 03:51 PM
    how to you re-register on the host routing table?
    To register a BlackBerry smartphone with the wireless network, complete the following steps:

On the Home screen of the BlackBerry smartphone, click Options, or click Settings > Options.
    Note: The location of the Options screen depends on the version of BlackBerry Device Software and the theme running on the BlackBerry smartphone.

Complete the step associated with the appropriate version of BlackBerry Device Software:

For BlackBerry Device Software 6.0 to 7.0, perform the following steps:
    Device > Advanced System Settings > Host Routing Table

For BlackBerry Device Software 4.1 to 5.0, perform the following steps:
    Advanced Options > Host Routing Table

For BlackBerry Device Software 3.7.1 to 4.0.2:
    Host Routing Table

BlackBerry Device Software 3.0 to 3.7:
    Network

BlackBerry Device Software 2.0 to 2.7:
    Network Settings

Press the Menu key and click Register Now.
    Note: On some BlackBerry smartphones that run BlackBerry Device Software 3.7.1, Register Now might be found as an option in the Network menu.

A BlackBerry Registration message should appear in the Messages folder when the device registers.
    03-16-12 04:05 PM
    I also have the same problem and I already did everything. I can receive anything but I can't send or reply to it. Please help me
    11-08-13 03:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD