Two things I saw my bbm group chats were being stored on the memory card and I could delete them if I was trying to send a file/picture to a bbm contact. Question is there an easier way to see whats on the memory card instead of my happening to find this "hidden" stuff so it will be easier to see whats on the card to be deleted if I no longer need it.

I had the remoted email back up for my bbm contact list and I wanted to know if it keeps it up to date with all my new contacts, if It doesnt how do I make sure it stays up to date with my new bbm contacts via the email address.
    02-12-10 06:09 PM
    If you are using the 8330 mentioned in your profile, are you running the 5.0 OS leak? If so, you can open the included application called "Files" to see what all is on the card.

If you are on an earlier OS, I believe there is a way to access a file browser in the media applications
    02-12-10 06:14 PM
    plug the phone into a PC or use the 'files' app

yes it stays up to date so you shouldnt lose any contacts
    02-12-10 06:15 PM
    If you are using the 8330 mentioned in your profile, are you running the 5.0 OS leak? If so, you can open the included application called "Files" to see what all is on the card.

If you are on an earlier OS, I believe there is a way to access a file browser in the media applications
    Ok found files. When I looked no BBM GROUP convos listed, but in a bbm chat session if I go to send a picture I can see the group convos listed as being saved to the card.. (ALso anyone heard of auto run file?)
    Last edited by AaronJP; 02-12-10 at 07:34 PM.
    02-12-10 07:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD