I've been patient with my phone and understanding that a new OS is prone to glitches, but lately I've been annoyed with these glitches especially during heavy use. The scrolling issue on BBM/SMS/Whatsapp albeit small is rather annoying. Sadly, the only thing keeping me loyal to blackberry is BBM and the push email system. I can only hope that later OS builds will fix these glitches.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-11 03:12 PM
    I've been patient with my phone and understanding that a new OS is prone to glitches, but lately I've been annoyed with these glitches especially during heavy use. The scrolling issue on BBM/SMS/Whatsapp albeit small is rather annoying. Sadly, the only thing keeping me loyal to blackberry is BBM and the push email system. I can only hope that later OS builds will fix these glitches.

The push email system is just as good on other platforms.
    01-20-11 03:47 PM
    Seems like a lot of people are ball and chain to blackberry because of BBM.

01-20-11 04:11 PM
    The push email is not even close to being as good on other platforms. And nothing replaces blackberry messenger.
    01-20-11 04:25 PM
    The push email system is just as good on other platforms.
    WHAT!

You are funny. Name another platform with push email as good as Blackberry
    01-20-11 05:02 PM
    How about an exceptional keyboard for typing and battery life that puts all other smart phones to shame....

01-20-11 05:17 PM
    What does "Push Email" refer to exactly? (Blackberries are the only smart phones I've ever used)
    01-20-11 05:42 PM
    Battery life is amazing indeed! Coming from a Tour it was a huge difference. Better keyboard than the tour too. Found the curve models to be a bit on the noisy side and not as comfortable.

01-20-11 07:24 PM
    What does "Push Email" refer to exactly? (Blackberries are the only smart phones I've ever used)
    it the deal where you get an email and your phone notifies you its there without having to check you email. No clue how it works. But it does work and I love it, BBM of course is also the best.
    01-20-11 11:03 PM

Push email means you get the emails pushed to your device as soon as they arrive on your actual inbox. So no need to constantly keep checking, you will get the emails on your BB almost the same time when you get them on your inbox

Push e-mail is used to describe e-mail systems that provide an always-on capability, in which new e-mail is actively transferred (pushed) as it arrives by the mail delivery agent (MDA) (commonly called mail server) to the mail user agent (MUA), also called the e-mail client. E-mail clients include smartphones and, less strictly, IMAP personal computer mail applications.
    01-21-11 12:33 AM
    Facebook tends to lag quite a bit and I don't get the notifications right away. It's hit and miss with the facebook app.

01-21-11 01:45 AM

Yeah, and it is really one of the things I could live without. I use it some, and like it ok, but its definitely not a top reason to own one for me.

01-21-11 02:39 AM

Totally.. Especially BBM groups.. Its such a great way to stay connected with friends you don't get to see as often.. I don't think I could handle not having BBM

01-21-11 02:49 AM
    BBM FTW! It is the best way of keeping in touch with friends all over the world!

You can send voice messages to them and vice versa for free!
    01-21-11 02:57 AM
    For a second their Matrix I thought you were talking about Facebook....lol
    The pin exchange social apps suck. For example: Remko's Forum. If one poor female soul writes her pin publicly and all you see is a plethora of guys on that like white on rice, making ********* comments and all.

01-21-11 09:31 AM
    Dbag is blocked? Really? Lol

01-21-11 09:32 AM
    The push email is not even close to being as good on other platforms. And nothing replaces blackberry messenger.
    WHAT!

You are funny. Name another platform with push email as good as Blackberry
    I can promise you that I get ALL of my email every bit as fast as you. Sometimes faster. And BBM? Please, just stop that nonsense.
    01-21-11 09:37 AM
    it the deal where you get an email and your phone notifies you its there without having to check you email. No clue how it works. But it does work and I love it, BBM of course is also the best.
    Push email means you get the emails pushed to your device as soon as they arrive on your actual inbox. So no need to constantly keep checking, you will get the emails on your BB almost the same time when you get them on your inbox
    Thanks for the clarification... I could not imagine not having that feature...
    01-21-11 01:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD