Hey I have the white curve from t-mobile. I've been trying to find out how to fix this bbm problem. I can't find it anywere on my phone but I know its here because I click on the blackberry sign and I can scroll to it and it functions. I've searched the folders but its nowere to be found. Can someone help me please I would really appreciate it. I've clicked show all as well but it won't pop up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-09 02:08 AM
    are you saying you cant find the BBM icon anywhere on your home screen or in folders, but can get to it by using the app switcher?
    11-14-09 02:28 AM
    Are you certain it is not in the Instant Messaging folder? If you are able to uninstall it perhaps do so and then reinstall it from the BB App World.
    11-14-09 02:41 AM
    yea it should be in the instant messaging folder. if not, reinstall from app world or www.blackberry.com/send/messenger
    11-14-09 02:43 AM
    Left click & press show all maybe you will find it. Is the App still in under Applications?
    11-14-09 09:08 AM
    yeah it was nowere to be found. i opened every folder and unhid everything and i could not get it formn anywere unless i press the blackberyr button and scroll all the way to the end were it was still there. but i kept reebooting the phone like 4 times and then it some how showed up in the main screen. weird but true. thanks to all for the help
    11-16-09 05:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD