Will we get an OS that can Do this ???
    06-07-10 01:39 PM
    Why would you wanna do this ? This is what differentiates it from the rest of the bunch.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    06-07-10 01:48 PM
    I still don't understand why people have blackberries if they don't want bbm.. :/

should get an iphone or a droid then
    06-07-10 01:52 PM
    I still don't understand why people have blackberries if they don't want bbm.. :/
    You must not understand a lot of things then

@OP - Can you specify what you mean? You can make it so you're unavailable if thats what you're asking.
    06-07-10 02:14 PM
    You must not understand a lot of things then

@OP - Can you specify what you mean? You can make it so you're unavailable if thats what you're asking.
    No need to be a ****. If you don't want bbm.. then you don't need a bb
    06-07-10 02:18 PM
    Or you can choose to have a BlackBerry and not give out your PIN.

You can also set your status to Busy, though you'll still receive BBMs. i wish if status was set to Busy, BBMs wouldn't be delivered until set to Available again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-10 02:21 PM
    Well no need to be ignorant.. To make a comment like that is just plain foolish.. Completely stupid and untrue.... People buy blackberry's for TONS of other reason than bbm
    06-07-10 03:26 PM
    Well no need to be ignorant.. To make a comment like that is just plain foolish.. Completely stupid and untrue.... People buy blackberry's for TONS of other reason than bbm
    Yeah well, there was no need for you to be so rude. I understand that most people don't just use bbm.. But still, bbm is a huge part in the bb itself and one of the main reasons why a lot of people stay with bbs
    06-07-10 04:54 PM
    you can either uninstall BBM or go into the security options and firewall your BIS messages. ive never used it, but would assume it will shut down just BBMs, not the full data as well considering it says "messages blocked". or simply make a new custom profile that turns off all audio/vibe notifications for BBM.
    06-08-10 05:31 AM
    What is the obsession with bbm? Isn't using yahoo im etc. the same thing but can also be used to chat with people that don't own bb?
    06-08-10 07:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD