I know this has been discussed numerous times! But here's a curve ball.

My 9700 failed me yesterday (SCREEN BUSTED). I did not do a remote back up from email, only one through desktop manager. I borrowed a buddys 9000 for the time being and loaded my stuff onto it. I figured since my BBM list transferred fully before from my original 9000 to the 9700 I was using, my list should all be there. Right?

Wrong...I have to re-add everyone. Kind of annoying with 100+ contacts. Now after researching most of the threads, it seems that the best way was to remote back up through email as well as do a back up through DM. Now since I CAN'T remote back up (I remote backed up a longgg time ago so my contact list should be completely different) what else can I try without having to re-add everyone? I plan on doing this for the 9780 I have on order since the 9000 I'm using is temporary (screw you 9900 for not being out yet!!).

I've also read that I can try using the Device Switch Wizard in DM yet I can't seem to find that option! Frustrating!
    07-12-11 08:24 PM
    nah, theres no way to get that list back if you havent done a backup.
    07-12-11 09:56 PM
    You mis read what I wrote. I have the DM back up just not the remote back up to email
    07-12-11 10:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD