OK, me and my wife have the storm 2. every one in my black berry messanger group i can see there pic they have on there profile, but for some reason i cant see my wifes, all my friends can see hers but i cant is there something i did wrong ?? or setting i have to change?? i know its a pic she took with her storm 2 camera any help would be great next step ill call verizon but i dont know how far that will get me either, not really a major issue but wife gives me grief lol
    01-09-10 01:48 AM
    try leaving the group then having someone reinvite you. ive noticed that the groups are hit or miss. im the admin of 2 groups and have noticed sometimes pics i posted disappear, then reappear. sometimes things just go amiss with the groups. also, i see members disappearing, then reappearing when they never left. it just seems like bugs or quarks. once you are reinvited, it may take a few mins for all members and pics to refresh, but they should reappear properly.
    01-09-10 03:57 AM
    try leaving the group then having someone reinvite you. ive noticed that the groups are hit or miss. im the admin of 2 groups and have noticed sometimes pics i posted disappear, then reappear. sometimes things just go amiss with the groups. also, i see members disappearing, then reappearing when they never left. it just seems like bugs or quarks. once you are reinvited, it may take a few mins for all members and pics to refresh, but they should reappear properly.
    I think hes talking about the avatar pictures not the group pictures
    01-09-10 10:58 AM
    I think hes talking about the avatar pictures not the group pictures
    ahh true.

sometimes reinstalling BBM fixes profile picture problems. what version of BBM are you running OP?
    01-09-10 05:07 PM
    ahh true.

sometimes reinstalling BBM fixes profile picture problems. what version of BBM are you running OP?
    ummm ok im a noob at this lol where do you find that ill try and find it on my own just logged in and got your message, i think its the current one i had a problem once i couldnt find anyone in my group then i deleted and reinstalled it and it was fixed we all added pix to our profile on bbm and i see everyone except wifey lol i see her on bbm just not her pic
    Last edited by jwsnj3rd; 01-10-10 at 12:44 AM.
    01-10-10 12:41 AM
    when this has happened to me, I delete the person and re-add them to my bbm contact list.
    01-10-10 12:44 AM
    when this has happened to me, I delete the person and re-add them to my bbm contact list.
    delete the wife
    ill give that a try, oh wait she had a problem with her storm2 before so this is her second storm2 both did the same thing and she’s got a different pin # then before so I had to do that already or delete her completely ??
    Last edited by jwsnj3rd; 01-10-10 at 01:01 AM.
    01-10-10 12:50 AM
    delete the wife
    LOL, I gave my wife a warning before I deleted her off BBM. I re-added her right away and boom, picture shows up.

I'm tellin ya, it worked for me. on a few different contacts.
    01-10-10 12:56 AM
    LOL, I gave my wife a warning before I deleted her off BBM. I re-added her right away and boom, picture shows up.

ill try it will have to be tomarrow lol shes sleeping
    01-10-10 01:04 AM

yaahh it work thanks deleted her and re-added and boom there she was
    thanks
    01-10-10 04:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD