Has anyone else had any problems with bbm and it not displaying the keyboard on storm2 devices? Depending how I access bbm will dictate if I see the keyboard or not! For example, I'll have a chat in progress with my wife and when she replies I'll go to my Message folder to view her reply and anything else in there. I'll go to her message, click on it and easily reply. But if I chose not to go the Message folder and go to the bbm app itslef I'll see our chat and open, but BBm won't display the keyboard! So I end up going to the Messages, find the latest reply to be able to answer back.

Is this just me? Anyone else have this problem? I'm running 713 on Vzw, bbm v5.0.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-10 10:24 AM
    I had the exact same problem, except it's the other way around. Keyboard disappears from messages and not from app itself...

The "fix" is to disable "Show chats in Messages application" from the BBM options..

Do you also get the "unresponsive keyboard" from time to time in BBM? Every now and then, a single key gets highlighted and stuck, can't type unless I close and re-open the app.. No need to end chat though (thankfully).
    07-07-10 12:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD