Ok, so I sent the invite. I had deleted this person prior to getting my new phone cuz of an argument. Its stuck on PENDING auth.......so are they ignoring me??? cuz when you decline, it tells you they declined. Or could they just not have BBM anymore? they were complaining of phone issues prior to our argument. So I wouldnt be surprised.

ALSO......if BBM's were going thru to someones phone as D's.....(delieverd) then they still had BBM. They kept telling me they werent getting my messages and not responding to me at all. But I got ALLLL D's when I sent them.

HELP!!!!! Thanks!!!!
    07-21-11 03:10 PM
    To the first part: they could have either chosen to block you fromtrying to invite them OR since they were complaining about the phone they might have gotten a replacement device which would have given them a new PIN. One question, when you sent the invite did your device vibrate? If so they probably blocked you

To the second part, its my understanding that they ARE receiving your messages if the "D" shows up, maybe the pin youve entered is incorrect?
    Ginabelle73 likes this.
    07-21-11 03:54 PM
    Not really a 9650 issue
    07-21-11 04:09 PM
    To the first part: they could have either chosen to block you fromtrying to invite them OR since they were complaining about the phone they might have gotten a replacement device which would have given them a new PIN. One question, when you sent the invite did your device vibrate? If so they probably blocked you

To the second part, its my understanding that they ARE receiving your messages if the "D" shows up, maybe the pin youve entered is incorrect?

NOPE, did not vibrate....but what does that have to do with it? I'm pretty sure my pin is correct, cuz i have it written down and double checked numerous times. SORRY to the other guy pcgizmo, i'm a newbie and definitely NOT BB savy.......but I do know that D's mean they were being delivered......just wanted to double check. My issues are minore, but still annoying! They should INFORM you if you've been blocked! lol,
    Thanks for your help Jclif!
    07-21-11 04:12 PM
    OH, and my phone is NEW, so I think my PIN is new, isnt it??? or do we keep the same pins when we upgrade?
    07-21-11 04:13 PM
    If it vibrated when you tried to invite them through BBM then they blocked you, and I meant they might have gotten a new device because yes you do get a new PIN with a new device
    07-21-11 04:19 PM
    this should be in social networking no?
    or CB rehab?
    07-21-11 04:21 PM
    agreed fubaz, but i have no idea how to get around on this site. Its very confusing. I couldnt find the right place to enter this. SORRY!!!! :P
    07-21-11 04:27 PM
    OH, and my phone is NEW, so I think my PIN is new, isnt it??? or do we keep the same pins when we upgrade?
    Each device has a unique PIN

BBM related stuff goes here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/native-apps-f152/
    07-21-11 04:43 PM
    Ok, so I sent the invite. I had deleted this person prior to getting my new phone cuz of an argument. Its stuck on PENDING auth.......so are they ignoring me??? cuz when you decline, it tells you they declined. Or could they just not have BBM anymore? they were complaining of phone issues prior to our argument. So I wouldnt be surprised.

ALSO......if BBM's were going thru to someones phone as D's.....(delieverd) then they still had BBM. They kept telling me they werent getting my messages and not responding to me at all. But I got ALLLL D's when I sent them.
    I have had lots of BBM issues so let me say something here:
    If it says Pending Authorization...they have NEITHER accepted or rejected you. So you are correct. They have done nothing. However, if they are having hone issues or mentioned that...here's what I CAN tell you. I have one contact that I can send any amount of messages to and it always says D. The other person gets the messages , reads them and responds and all i see is a D and never get anything else. It is a problem I have had intermittently with this same contact.

So when you saw a D and they never responded, well that's another problem as well. I have also had that happen with a different contact as well.

Therefore, if you have seen D's, don't assume this person is NOT seeing your messages. Any other way you can contact them? By PM on this site? by SMS if you have their phone number?

EDIT: and this DOES belong in Native Apps like pcgizmo suggested and NOT in Social Forums. BBM is a Native APP not a social topic. Take this from someone who had over 2000 posts deleted when a thread was moved to Social Forums.
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 07-21-11 at 05:41 PM.
    07-21-11 05:36 PM
    Also, if they have the chat open, and open up bbm, the first half of the message cna still be read (or whatever fits on the screen). Than, you can close the chat. It will still show a D, but the person may have still read part of your message
    07-21-11 06:16 PM
    If you send a request, you will be notified only of its acceptance or denial. If the person you've sent the request to chooses to ignore your request, you will not be notified. If they have you on their ignore list, your bb should vibrate as soon as you send the request..
    07-22-11 03:40 AM
    You should send me your pin and check if your bbm works

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-11 10:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD