I've just recently upgrade to BBM 5.0.1.41 and it has become so sluggish. I have to wait at least 15 seconds to send a BBM sometimes even longer. I have full 3g coverage where I live in the greater LA area. I don't know why this is happening and I've tried several battery pulls and they are not solving the issue. Any answers or solutions?
    12-27-10 08:58 PM
    Hmmm, never had that, but maybe uninstall and reinstall BBM.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-10 09:03 PM
    just uninstalled and reinstalled still sluggish not working like it should be. all my friends have Blackberry's and they don't have this issue either. I thought verizon was great service but apparently not for blackberry's
    12-27-10 09:41 PM
    So sorry you are having issues, but I use BBM all day with several VZW users that do not have that issue and we all love vzw service. Be sure to do a full/hard battery pull after reinstalling and not just a soft reboot as this will sometimes help resolve similar issues. Also check the apps forum threads in case someone there has had this problem. Good luck, hope you get it resolved.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-10 09:53 PM
    thanks for your help man its good to see someone at least trying to give advice. I love vzw service but its frustrating being last to get every bb. I just feel like they don't care about bb users at all for some reason. I'll keep trying some different things and see if they work. Thanks again
    12-27-10 09:59 PM
    I know he mentioned it, but have you done a reset after installation? And have you tried using an older version again? I'd do that before assuming its a vzw issue.
    12-27-10 10:31 PM
    just uninstalled and reinstalled still sluggish not working like it should be. all my friends have Blackberry's and they don't have this issue either. I thought verizon was great service but apparently not for blackberry's
    Wow. You are the only one with the problem who has posted and you want to slam the VZW network? Calm down please.

Have you uninstalled BBM and reinstalled? Have you called CS at VZW and asked if there are service outages in your area? Have you pulled the battery several times in succession?

Let's try a few things on our own first before you slam the entire network.

And what does being the last to get a device have to do with the VZW service?
    Relax. You are lashing out for no reason. Try to troubleshoot your device and then call for help. And a hint: be nicer on the phone than you are sounding here or no one will want to talk to you for very long.

Maybe your entire OS is hosed. What os are you running? 975 well that could be it. The signal in 975 ramps up and down all day long. Uneven signal could be a reason why your data takes a while to go through. Call CS and complain. You are on their official OS. They have to help you. Good Luck!
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 12-28-10 at 11:01 AM.
    12-28-10 10:56 AM
    i fixed but thanks for you're lash out on me its much appreciated. I'm not gonna get a cracked version of an OS just because it's newer. I was mad because I want something to work when it should. But once again thanks for added input and unnecessary comments have a good day
    12-29-10 12:57 AM
    i fixed but thanks for you're lash out on me its much appreciated. I'm not gonna get a cracked version of an OS just because it's newer. I was mad because I want something to work when it should. But once again thanks for added input and unnecessary comments have a good day
    I'm glad you have the answer. Do share with us what you did to fix it since people look to these threads for help.

Oh and you're welcomed.
    12-29-10 10:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD