Is anyone else noticing it takes forever to send and receive bbms today? I have noticed it, as well as a few of my friends. We are all on different carriers so we can't attribute it to one carrier. I'm used to the bbm being delivered immediately and today I have had to wait for up to 5 minutes at a time. I hate texting, but at this point it seems faster. Any ideas on what could be causing this? I haven't read about any outages yet...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-10 01:00 PM
    I have been having the same issue as well, actually its been happening for a little while now with me. Sometimes it even takes a hour to get delivered. I have send the same message twice sometimes also and only the second time gets delivered. It's pretty annoying.
    02-22-10 01:13 PM
    Yes Ive Been Having Issues for about 2 weeks. it Comes and Goes.. It will be Fine and Half way thru a Conversation it will start taking forever.

Ive also Been Having Issues with FaceBook Doing the Same thing Ever Since the Big Outage a week or so Ago. It use to Take about 2 Seconds to get a Notification and Now its taking 5-10 Minutes.
    02-22-10 02:10 PM
    Front page of Crackberry BlackBerry Messenger Issues Today?
    02-22-10 02:23 PM
    has been working great for me !
    02-22-10 02:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD