So my free memory always hovers around 150MB. After joining a group on BBM my free memory dropped to 131MB. BBM started to experience HUGE lag issues within the group and other members of the group started to experience lag as well. Their free memory also dropped. We all checked our settings and they were all good [chat history saved for one day, message list integration set to none etc..]. Pics were set not to be saved. When I left the group my memory shot up 25MB, and other group members saw a jump in their file free memory as well. When I rejoined, my memory and theirs as well dropped again.

Here are some screenshots:

After leaving the group:

After rejoining the group:

25MB +/- memory drop directly relating to BBM groups. I am speaking to RIM as I type this. I have already reached level 2 tech support and they are speaking with level 3. Will update as I get answers.
    Last edited by 3CISSBB; 01-15-10 at 11:31 AM.
    01-15-10 11:23 AM
    Holy cow that is is some impressive memory! How and the heck did you do that? That is the highest I have ever seen!

Seriously I have only 7 apps and hover around 104, I know socialscopeeats memory but your memory is just flat out impressive. any tips would be appreciated
    Last edited by AZBBFAN; 01-15-10 at 02:17 PM.
    01-15-10 02:13 PM
    Holy cow that is is some impressive memory! How and the heck did you do that? That is the highest I have ever seen!

Seriously I have only 7 apps and hover around 104, I know socialscopeeats memory but your memory is just flat out impressive. any tips would be appreciated
    I used BBSAK to manually remove cods that I didn't need. I removed the video, pictures and ringtones [as I use my own ringtones]. That alone freed up about 14MB. Then I removed things like VVM [as I use YouMail] and useless apps like Brickbreaker, password keeper etc...

I have 20+ apps installed and hover around 150MB free.
    01-15-10 03:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD