I have had the Blackberry Torch 9800 for a while now. I've started noticing that I am not getting some of my contacts display pic updates. On my bbm it has their old pic, while on their phone and other friends they have the updated pic.

It's only happening with two of my contacts, all my other contacts are updating normally.

Would appreciate some help, thanks.
    04-13-11 02:23 PM
    Have you tried a battery pull to see if that fixes the issue? Did you upgrade to the newest version of BBM that is available in App World? I'm not sure if they new BBM upgrade was supposed to fix this issue, but definitely give it a shot.
    04-13-11 02:25 PM
    I have the most recent version of BBM, and I've tried pulling the battery but it doesn't seem to work. Another thing I forgot to mention, is in chat groups I am able to see their updated display pics, but under my contacts it still shows their old ones.
    04-13-11 02:31 PM
    I had this happen with one contact. I deleted the user and re-invited. the new pic came through. Don't know if anyone's updated theirs since but for now, harmony reigns.
    04-13-11 03:08 PM
    I had this happen with one contact. I deleted the user and re-invited. the new pic came through. Don't know if anyone's updated theirs since but for now, harmony reigns.
    ^ This. I had the same issue a while back and this method helped me out so it should also work for you.
    04-13-11 03:21 PM
    If i delete the contact then re-add them will our chat histories disappear on my phone?
    04-13-11 04:22 PM
    If i delete the contact then re-add them will our chat histories disappear on my phone?
    I'd assume they would.
    04-13-11 04:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD