Ok, so I never had this issue on my first curve [(it has since been replaced for a brand new one) Within VZW's 30 day replacement plan] But my BBM is acting really strangely

I was talking to my friend on bbm, then all of a sudden she stopped replying, i was also chatting with my father in SA, his replies were coming through fine, then all of a sudden, he starts typing with lots of "lol's" and smiley emoticons....i asked her (in her chat) to reply 123 to me.....she did, and it came through on my dads chat window, but he couldn't read it, only i could, wtf is going on with my BBM?! This happened again tonight, but with a DIFFERENT contact of mine..... so either my friend is teleporting around the world and responding on everyone elses BB, or somethings messed up
    09-20-10 09:23 PM
    A simple fix uninstall and then reinstall and see if that fixes the problem?
    09-20-10 09:35 PM
    You should back up your contacts and delete bbm off your phone and reinstall it.... I wouldn't even wait to see if that clears up that's too weird!!! Just get rid of it all together and start fresh with a new bbm and than restore your contacts back onto it!
    09-20-10 09:53 PM
    Mmk, thanks, yeah it seems like its still going on so i'll reinstall it.
    09-21-10 04:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD