I have family members in europe. If I BBM them, is it free? Or is there a charge?
    10-15-09 02:02 AM
    BBM is unlimited to all BB users world wide.
    It isn't a texting fee it uses the web to transmit so if you don't have a data plan I'm not sure how that works or if it is still included.
    On Verizon since the data is required we sell BBM as unlimited to all BB users around the world all the time.
    10-15-09 02:09 AM
    BBM is unlimited to all BB users world wide.
    It isn't a texting fee it uses the web to transmit so if you don't have a data plan I'm not sure how that works or if it is still included.
    On Verizon since the data is required we sell BBM as unlimited to all BB users around the world all the time.
    That's exactly correct....as long as both users have a data plan you're good to go. Blackberry Messenger is not available without a data plan, even over wifi.
    10-15-09 12:39 PM
    I have family members in europe. If I BBM them, is it free? Or is there a charge?
    It is free. I am stationed in Japan and that is primarily how my wife and I communicate. I had to get the international data plam for my Tour, but didn't have to change anything on my wife's.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-09 12:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD