My BlackBerry's BBM Indicator that comes on the home screen in the top left corner whenever I receive a BBM, is stuck on and there is no new message in the BBM.

This is really annoying - I know there is nothing there and it wont go away. I tried turning the phone on and back off and I also pulled the battery and nothing happens.

What should I do!?
    06-16-10 10:40 PM
    Is there a pending friend request?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-10 10:50 PM
    No, my BBM is completely clear.

I was BBMing a friend and when the conversation was done, I hit delete conversation - so there should be no more icon.

No status updates or friend requests either.
    06-16-10 10:52 PM
    I had a lot of phantom issues with the stock bbm.
    Try going to www.blackberry.com/messenger and download bbm and see if its a newer version for you.
    Mine runs smoother and faster on the newest version.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-10 11:00 PM
    How do I delete the BBM application? Maybe reinstalling it will work?
    06-16-10 11:07 PM
    I had the same issue with my mail indicator......Try switching your theme that worked for me.
    06-16-10 11:16 PM
    How do I delete the BBM application? Maybe reinstalling it will work?
    if you go to that url i sent you can download the newest application of bbm and it will replace the one you have.

try going to that from your phone and downloading it, when the overwrite screen pops up see if there is a version difference between yours and the new one. if there is then download it.

like i said i had alot of bugs with the oem bbm but the new one has been perfect so far.
    06-17-10 07:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD