Hello all!
    I have a BBM icon that is stuck. Its hanging out there like I have a new message, but I don't! I've done 2 battery pulls. I cannot figure this out. Help!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-15-10 10:29 AM
    Dude,
    Normally when you don't have BBM installed
    This icon appears...
    Its a web link to download BBM.

If you have installed it..
    Then...
    Delete it
    And after reboot, install it by clicking that icon.

Or if you don't want to use BBM.

Select that icon and press Menu----Hide.

Hope it helps

04-15-10 10:35 AM
    Do you have any BBM friends requests? Try to get someone to send you a msg & open it. Then open it and see if maybe that will help?
    04-15-10 10:37 AM
    I do use my BBM.
    Only thing I can think of is that I had a contact request come in yesterday. I accidentally closed out of it without choosing to accept or decline them. I cannot find a way to retrieve these old requests...so maybe that's it?

04-15-10 10:45 AM
    I do use my BBM.
    Only thing I can think of is that I had a contact request come in yesterday. I accidentally closed out of it without choosing to accept or decline them. I cannot find a way to retrieve these old requests...so maybe that's it?

Go into your message Folder and try to find it in there, it most likely wont show up in BBM if you have closed out of it.
    04-15-10 10:47 AM
    Had this happen to me a while back. first back up your contacts and then delete bbm. after a reboot or battery pull the icon will go away. reinstall bbm from app world and restore your contacts and your good. worked for me like a charm. hope it helps.
    04-15-10 02:34 PM
    this happens to me from time to time just wait til you do get one and it will go away
    04-20-10 08:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD