05-01-11 08:53 PM
31 12
tools
    cincinnati bell just sent out a message to people and told them they should get a unlimited texting pin because they would soon be charging for incoming messages! i lowered my messaging plan because most people i messaged the most had bbm but now i have to raise it back up to unlimited. i may have to that LiveProfile a trial now, but i still can't wait for bbm to hit android
    04-27-11 03:16 PM
    Dont forget Whats App.. Great App for all 3 platforms..
    That's the problem though, whatsapp, ping, kik, yahoo messenger, google talk etc there's just too many of them, bbm for close friends and sms for the rest

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-11 03:27 PM
    Tbh, I use SMS for close friends, BBM / PingChat / FaceBook Chat (<3 OS6 device) for the rest

04-27-11 05:33 PM
    Tbh, I use SMS for close friends, BBM / PingChat / FaceBook Chat (<3 OS6 device) for the rest

Yeah, I forgot about Facebook chat/messaging/wall writing, this alone has replaced a lot of texting
    04-27-11 05:56 PM
    I do use BBM for my limited BB friends, but use Google talk and yahoo mess for the majority. Its cross platform and PC. I am also using FB chat more as well. I stopped using texts 12 months ago and cut the costs. Saving $20 per month on mine and wifeys phones.

04-30-11 01:43 PM
    Me and my wife BBM all the time. I only text when the other poor schmuck doesn't have a BB.
    05-01-11 08:53 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD