This is very embarrassing, but I'm in desperate need of someone's help. I have exhausted all efforts with Verizon and RIM. I'm almost positive my wife is having an affair, and the only way they are communicating is through BBM. She's constantly deleting her messages, so I can't read them, and according to Verizon and RIM, they can't be retrieved. Verizon told me that I could install BBM on my PC and use her phone number and pin (since it's in my name) and log in and see their messages, as they are typing them. Does anyone have a clue on how to do this, or any other alternatives. At this point I'm willing to pay for someone's help!
    11-25-09 03:51 PM
    Who told you there's BBM for your PC? RIM told you that?

Well, currently, I don't think any of us here have it. It's rumored that RIM Insiders have it in secrecy though. Which could also be a load of crap.

Here, read this: BlackBerry Messenger On Your Desktop? | CrackBerry.com
    11-26-09 11:09 AM
    An IT person at Verizon told me that was the only way that I could see the messages. I asked where could I get the pc download, and he told me that it was on BlackBerry's web site. Apparently he didn't know what he was talking about. He told me that I could download it from there, and just set it up with her pin and phone number, and I would be able to see everything as they typed it.
    11-27-09 05:04 PM
    Two things you can do

1) Load BBM 5.0 and set it to save conversations on device memory / media card. Chances are she may not notice. And even though you "End Chat" the conversation will still be there.

2) Set the BB up on a BES. Setup a BBM Logging IT Policy with an Audit interval to send you any conversations on that device. It'll email them to you.

Without an FBI warrant, RIM/Verizon will not do anything for you. Sorry. Best of luck.
    11-27-09 06:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD