I installed the new BBM, an upgrade from the one that was already on when I first bought the phone, and I absolutely hate it. Is there anyway of downgrading it back to the original that came with the phone? Thanks for any help!
    11-07-09 12:39 PM
    What do you hate about it? Are you using BBM 5.0?
    11-07-09 01:01 PM
    heres the ota for bbm 4.7 for OS5
    http://www.bbhybrids.net/forum/downloads/Apps/BBM4.7/For_5.0.0/BBM.jad
    11-07-09 01:15 PM
    Thanks. I'm trying to download it but it keeps failing. It gets to about 90% I'd say, and then tells me the download has failed and the message it gives is "907 Invalid COD. Unable to import ZIP file."

I'm not a fan of the new MSN-like v5 BBM, but much prefer the original version I had on my phone when I bought it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    11-07-09 02:17 PM
    You can't do that through Desktop Manager? That's what i did before.. unclick BBM5 in your applications and then restart the phone, then click BBM4.x and restart the phone.
    11-07-09 02:51 PM
    Stupidly, I left my cable to connect the phone to the laptop in my flat while I'm visiting my parents, so it looks like I'll have to wait it out until tomorrow. Thanks for the help guys.
    11-07-09 02:53 PM
    You must have installed any BlackBerry 8520 OS in your PC and then you have to open Desktop Manager and click at Application Loader/Options and you have to select the BlackBerry Messenger 4.6.1 and unclick the BlackBerry Messenger 5.0.0.33, click Next and after the reboot you're going to have the BBM 4.6 again.

Sorry if you can't understand me... I'm not speak english very well :$
    11-08-09 12:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD