Hi good people,

Upgraded my BBM to version v 5.0.1 ..can't seem to use the find function anymore..when trying to find a persons name in the contacts listed for a quick search it doesn't allow me to type in the FIND: field..Old version i had no problem...anyone out there have a clue ?

Thanks
    08-26-10 07:36 AM
    Welcome to the forums.

Did you try a battery pull?
    08-26-10 07:56 AM
    Just start typing the persons name in bbm. It auto searches for contacts with matching criteria.

Doesn't matter whose name you are hovering, whether a contact or an open coversation bbm will do the rest!

Good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-10 08:40 AM
    Just start typing the persons name in bbm. It auto searches for contacts with matching criteria.

Doesn't matter whose name you are hovering, whether a contact or an open coversation bbm will do the rest!

Good luck!

No mate..that's my point..it doesn't allow me to type at all..under normal circumstances if you typed "jo" it would bring up names starting with the letter J and O..but in my case I can't seem to type at all..when I type any letter the FIND pops up but the field doesn't populate with the word I am typing..hence why I say the FIND is not working for me with the new version

08-26-10 10:32 PM
    ^ Battery pull?
    08-26-10 10:57 PM
    ^ Battery pull?
    Can't believe i was so lazy....thanks alot..works perfectly..feel like a ars$ now..LOL!!...
    08-27-10 04:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD