anyone elses bbm not able to send pics thru bbm?, the "send" button wont highlight.. the cancel button will tho.. hmmm not matter how hard i try and scroll to get it to the send it wont... help!
    10-03-11 07:31 PM
    If you have BBM 6, try downgrading to BBM 5 or try updating to lastest one in blackberry beta zone
    10-03-11 09:09 PM
    latest on?? i ahve a bold 9780
    10-03-11 09:14 PM
    If you have BBM 6, just downgrade to BBM 5
    10-03-11 09:16 PM
    hmm not sure if i want to do that..
    10-03-11 09:19 PM
    Update to the latest version of BBM. I don't remember if the beta version that fixed that bug became official. If it hasn't, you'll have to downgrade to a previous version or wait for an official release.
    10-04-11 10:01 AM
    latest on?? i ahve a bold 9780
    hmm not sure if i want to do that..
    I think some of the confusion in this thread is because you don't know what version of BBM you have.

Open BBM, click MENU (i.e. the BB logo key left of Trackpad), click O key, select Options.
    Click MENU again twice to open the About BlackBerry Messenger screen which shows the version number.

What version is it?
    10-04-11 06:12 PM
    im also having the same problem
    10-08-11 03:04 AM
    I'm also having this problem. I re-installed the latest bbm again early this week and the issue came back this evening. :s Its selective on pictures, usually its pictures I take with my camera. So annoying!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-11 11:56 PM
    i 2oo have the same problem... before when i used to send pictures from BBM, the max size of pic was 25-30KB... now its become 1.5MB...also, the send button is not highlighting 2 click. i tried reducing the picture size to small(640x480), but no use...
    10-10-11 02:41 AM
    I'm also having this problem. I re-installed the latest bbm again early this week and the issue came back this evening. :s Its selective on pictures, usually its pictures I take with my camera. So annoying!
    When I've encountered this before, the issue was usually my starting point.
    I'll explain

Sending pics by BBM would NOT work sometimes if I started in Pictures.
    i.e. If you're in Pictures, highlight a pic, click MENU key, select to send to a BBM contact then nothing happens.

Sending pics by BBM would work if I started in BBM.
    i.e. In a BBM chat, click MENU key, click S key to jump to Send (or just scroll down to it), scroll right and select Picture to open a thumbnail list of your pics. Scroll to desired pic, select it, and sends just fine.
    10-10-11 04:05 AM
    When I've encountered this before, the issue was usually my starting point.
    I'll explain

Sending pics by BBM would NOT work sometimes if I started in Pictures.
    i.e. If you're in Pictures, highlight a pic, click MENU key, select to send to a BBM contact then nothing happens.

Sending pics by BBM would work if I started in BBM.
    i.e. In a BBM chat, click MENU key, click S key to jump to Send (or just scroll down to it), scroll right and select Picture to open a thumbnail list of your pics. Scroll to desired pic, select it, and sends just fine.
    That way doesn't work either. I'm just going to downgrade

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-11 10:45 AM
    Which BBM version were you on exactly?

Please quote actual version #'s, not "latest." I can't tell you how many times someone thinks they're on the "latest" and isn't!

It's helpful too if you would please update your profile to include your device, carrier, and location. This makes it easier for others to assist you.

I left instructions on finding your BBM version in earlier post above.
    Or if you're on OS6 or 7, open Options app, type "app" and select Application Management. Start typing "messenger" until you can see BlackBerry Messenger and its version.
    Horses0910 likes this.
    10-10-11 01:46 PM
    I had the 6.0.0.129 version, I re-installed twice and both times it wouldn't allow me to highlight the send option on certain photos. So I've downgraded to 5.0.3.22, so far so good. I'll wait until a new upgrade of BBM comes out before switching back to version 6.
    10-10-11 09:46 PM
    i have version 6.0.0.129 ... how do i downgrade? do i ahve to delete it.? then re install.. but wouldnt it only give me the option to install the new one.. or the current one? help pleaseee
    10-14-11 06:11 PM
    how did u downgrade????
    10-14-11 06:17 PM
    good afternoon....needs some help on this situation......i sent a message to one of my contacts on bbm.....the contact received the message because the contact responded....but the funny thing is..wen i looked back into the convo on my phone the message that i sent was not there.......i am sure i sent the message and i also called the the person who i sent the message to and they told me that they could see the message on their phone.....any opinions??
    10-14-11 06:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD