not really sure how to search for this so i apologize if this has been already discussed and i've just created another post about the same thing.

problem i have is this: i was talking to a girl for a very long time tonight. we started about 740pm and ended at 1am. the problem i have is that i'd like to reread the whole thing tomorrow but all the messages up to 10 pm are gone. as i typed, it overwrote more and more.

any way to get the whole chat from start?

using a 9630 and i'm pretty sure latest version of bbm.

thanks in advance
    11-15-10 12:00 AM
    Do you use the save chat feature? If not, then no, you can't get it all back
    11-15-10 12:06 AM
    why do you wanna re-read the messages? good reading while your taking a dump? lol
    11-15-10 12:16 AM
    If you have the "Save Message History" option enabled in the BBM Options, then you can highlight the conversation and press menu and select "View History". Otherwise, you are out of luck.
    11-15-10 05:57 AM
    only thing i did was save to clipboard as it was the only option i have. it saved the conversation from 10-1 am. not what i wanted.

i will be reading it while taking a dump, to make sure i got everything she said and i processed it right.

damn, i changed the option from never to media card but after the fact. oh well

thanks guys
    11-15-10 06:54 AM
    i will be reading it while taking a dump, to make sure i got everything she said and i processed it right.
    Haha at least the man is honest
    11-15-10 09:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD