Hello!

I am having problems with reading messages from BBM. I have the updated OS 5.0.
    Before when I got a BBM it would show up in the list of my email messages. Now they show up with my SMS message. However, they show up as blank messages. I have to go to my instant messages folder to open and read a BBM. But when I close out of it the BBM symbol is still showing. in order to remove the symbol I have to go to the top of my SMS messages and click mark prior as open because the BBM is there but it is showing up blank....let me know if i need to clarify because i know it's confusing.
    06-09-10 01:48 PM
    Hi

Go to BlackBerry Messenger > Press BB menu button and scroll to options > under Chat, check the box where it says '' show chats in messages applications ''

To slove the problem where you can't read using BBM > Try getting the new BBM 5.0.0.57
    06-09-10 02:18 PM
    reinstall?
    06-11-10 10:10 PM
    reinstall?
    Reinstalling is always an option. If it didn't work, then others may have some better ideas
    06-12-10 07:09 AM
    reinstall?
    Where did you get the update from originally to 5.0?

Also, when they show up in the messages application, if you actually click on it, will it take you to the conversation?
    06-12-10 07:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD