Hello everyone ,

I have got some questions about bbm ;

1. Can i use bbm with wifi
    if no can i with data plan and will it cost money ? ( from my data plan )
    2. Can some body give him is pin to try the service ....

Thanks ....
    06-07-10 08:05 AM
    BBM will not work without a data plan. If you have an unlimited bb data plan, it won't cost anything extra. You pay for the bb data plan and everything is included. You may have to pay extra if you tether or use wap services.

Try the social forum. There are plenty of threads where people share pins and it is a great place for making friends.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-10 08:18 AM
    As ST79 said, you need a data plan for your BBM to work. However, when you've got the data plan you then can use it over wi-fi.

If you got the unlimited BB data plan you might as well use it without connecting to a wi-fi, coz you are already paying fot it
    06-07-10 08:58 AM
    iI dont have A " BB plan " i have a normal data plan from my company ...
    06-07-10 09:24 AM
    iI dont have A " BB plan " i have a normal data plan from my company ...
    What's a normal data plan? Do you have BES? Do you get email through your company email address?

BBM is tied to your PIN of your device. It runs through RIM's servers and you have to have a BB data plan (either BIS or BES).
    06-07-10 10:19 AM
    So a normal data plan is that I am in "orange" ( phones company ) and I can surf the web in every place ... ( That's is data plan for me ... ) (Company for me is "Orange" ) I don't get any email I never took a service for bbm ... I know i just got a data / internet plan ...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-10 11:08 AM
    its kind of urgent can somebody help me ... ????0.6
    06-07-10 12:16 PM
    Call orange and get a BB data plan. If it is so urgent, call and speak with someone.
    06-07-10 12:21 PM
    Call orange and get a BB data plan. If it is so urgent, call and speak with someone.
    Exactly. You cannot use BBM without a BB data plan. End of story. Call them and get one. There is nothing anyone can tell you to do that will change that.
    06-07-10 01:12 PM
    Umm does all the phones companies ( in all countries ? ) got BB data plan ???
    and what a BB data plan includes? ?
    06-07-10 01:30 PM
    Orange has BB data plans. Call them for specific information on pricing.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    06-07-10 02:21 PM
    If you are in the UK, Orange does Unlimited BIS plan for 5 a month ...
    06-08-10 04:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD