I'm on Orange Dolphin 35 save a 5 plus the Blackberry Internet bundle well so the women said on the phone. All my aps are working eg. Facebook, Myspace, Email but can I get the BBM to work no! My friend said she has send me a request but there is nothing there to accept this request etc. I thought I would log onto my account and it says my bundle is Blackberry Email :S. But then I thought well my aps wouldn't work if I didn't have internet.

I have emailed Orange but they are taking forever! Just wondering if anyone had any ideas on what the problem could be?

Regards.
    04-03-10 08:37 AM
    i have a f riend that has Tmobile and because he doesn't have a Data pack (BIS) i dont believe that any app that take data will work. do you recieve text messages?
    04-03-10 08:42 AM
    But facebook is now working and didn't before, it started working after I rang and got the 'internet' and yes I've had messages from my email account registration and what not.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-10 09:34 AM
    If you have Blackberry App World, download a fresh version of BBM. If you dont have app world, google it from the device and download it.

Other options....

- Delete blackberry messenger from options->advanced options-> applications before reinstalling
    - Do a options->advanced options->hosting routing table->menu key-> register now
    04-03-10 10:35 AM
    Sometimes, depending on the carrier, there is a difference between having just internet service and having the "blackberry package". Double check with your carrier to ensure that you have the blackberry package that will enable you to utilize bbm as well as pin messaging.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-10 02:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD