Is there a way to stop receiving messages from the BBM. I don't want my phone buzzing all night while I'm sleeping.

Thanks
    12-13-09 09:42 PM
    Profiles>Set Ringtones/Alerts>Instant Messages***
    12-13-09 09:49 PM
    Thanks Shayd.
    You would think that I could have figured that one out myself!! lol
    12-13-09 09:58 PM
    Thanks Shayd.
    You would think that I could have figured that one out myself!! lol
    You're Welcome.
    The longer you stick around here you'll see that everything isn't easy.
    12-13-09 10:05 PM
    Or what about changing the profile to silent or vibrate when going to bed. I figure it would be much easier to do than that whole sequence IMO. LOL
    12-13-09 10:05 PM
    Or what about changing the profile to silent or vibrate when going to bed. I figure it would be much easier to do than that whole sequence IMO. LOL
    That would be the case unless you're in 4 beta groups like myself. You want your phone calls, sms, emails...but no bbm.
    12-13-09 10:10 PM
    You don't have to adjust your profile settings at all. Just simply set your status to "unavailable" on BBM. You will still receive messages if sent you just don't get the notification that they have been sent. Most people have enough respect for an individual if they see your "unavailable" they won't even send a message but even if they do you don't know it until the next day.
    12-13-09 10:31 PM
    I'll have to try that, as a matter of fact I'll try now...thanks.
    12-13-09 10:37 PM
    I'll have to try that, as a matter of fact I'll try now...thanks.
    No problem anytime.
    12-13-09 10:52 PM
    Nope, doesn't stop the bbm alerts. I have my phone on vibe...bbm is unavailable...and I'm still getting group alerts.
    12-13-09 10:59 PM
    Nope, doesn't stop the bbm alerts. I have my phone on vibe...bbm is unavailable...and I'm still getting group alerts.
    It does stop the BBM on all of my berries. What version of bbm are you using? And the OP didn't specify group or individual messaging. I don't deal with that a lot except for work purposes so they aren't messaging me in the early morn hours. That is good to know if it doesn't but once again most people have the decency not to message me if I'm unavailable. Oh well I guess for you there is always your method as earlier described.
    12-13-09 11:08 PM
    Im using the newest leak 5.0.0.54, as for the OP I think he meant individual. My groups consist of people that are in many different time zones so I don't get upset.
    12-13-09 11:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD