I have a Storm2 and Bold 9000. I was using the storm for a couple of days and decided to switch back to the bold. So I used the device switch wizard and now I can't get my 2 groups back. One is no problem since I can have my wife invite me again. The second one is the problem. I can't get it back and I am the admin of the group and I have a password on it. I'm the only one that can invice new members. What can I do? Can I invite myself using my password on my wife's computer? Sorry if this has be asked before
    07-19-10 05:23 PM
    you cant get back into that at all? it never refreshed the group upon reloading?
    07-21-10 05:44 AM
    Nope they didn't. I tried restoring from my old backups I had on my micro sd card but nothing came back. The one group anyone could invite me back but the other has a password and I'm the only one that can invite new members

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-10 07:35 AM
    I have the same problems and i have 9 groups where i have my clients and co workers discuss their issues and everything. Now as i am the admins of all the groups, i cant go in back. Can anyone get a solution for it, some tweak or something. i caused this problem when i updated my bb.

Thanks.
    05-21-11 01:46 AM
    Ppl on os 6 should get the BBM from beta zone 6.0.0.73 , never had any trouble with restoring groups. Its instant and not like before where it can take time and sometimes just not restore.
    05-21-11 04:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD