So this has never happened to me before and apparently not with many people hence I cant seem to google this.

Maybe the support staff here can help me out.

I've been trying to connect to a group member for a very long time on this group I am a member off. I've done all the basics, reinstall BBM, battery pull and even called up my carrier just in case if they block certain carriers which apparently they cannot as we are being routed through the RIM server.

I see everyone talking to him, I can even see his name on the members list... but somehow I cant seem to view his messages or even add him as a contact on my BBM. Except for this once I was able to view his message, but as soon as I replied to him... I couldn't receive anything after.

Any help on this issue would be grateful. Willing to try almost anything

02-16-10 08:06 AM
    not even a single reply for a website that claims to be the number one BB addict website with the best support system.... MY *** !

sad....
    02-18-10 05:51 PM
    We are the #1 blackberry site, in my opinion anyways. If you don't get an answer it may because the regular gurus are taking a break. Not everyone has experienced every situation. Since you are able to see the chat itself there should be no reason at all that you are being blocked and your messages are not appearing on their screen, or not seeing the other messages on your screen.

I know I have not experienced this myself so I have nothing of value to add to this thread.

PS, this is not blackberry support. This is a peer to peer forum.
    02-18-10 06:37 PM
    when I say, "BB Addict" website, I meant P2P forum

and if there is no reason... then how is it even happening? its funny how i just cant read one persons msgs, but he can read mine.

You don't have to be experienced in THAT particular aspect to help. Sometimes, the wise throw in a Trial & Error which, my friend, is called value !

I've helped people fix their problems w/o even knowing a problem like that could even exist. Few thoughts followed by a series of bull**** action on my side solved the case. It's just that simple.

Anyhow, if your gurus and wise-crackers are taking a break... I think I'll figure **** out myself... or maybe suggest the site shut down until their off their break !

Just my thought !
    02-19-10 04:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD