Hi, I updated my Torch and when I restored it and began to use it, the groups in BBM went hawire. I could see the groups but it would have "waiting to join" under the group. So if I tried to enter the group it would tell me that I have to wait until a member deletes me and then adds me once more. It stuck like that for a while. Only one group was successfuly restored, while the others remained like that. I got contacts to re-add me to the other groups, so now I have doubled groups. The working group plus the "waiting to join" group.

Anyone ever come across this or have a solution?
    01-09-11 01:50 PM
    Yes, restoring Groups after device switches or software upgrades is a problem for for many.

For your doubled Groups, just leave the "waiting to join" one.

There's a 50-50 chance you'll have to leave to both with the doubled ones, removing it completely, and then need to be re-invited by a Group Admin.

Not that it always works, but in your BBM Options ensure you have set Local Backup to Media Card in addition to Remote Backup being enabled.
    I've heard several times that Groups are restored from the Local Backup. (Again, not working nearly all the time.)
    01-09-11 02:28 PM
    I have the same issue.

Problem is, there's no option to remove the "waiting to join" groups

everything is doubled up. Is there a way to removing the groups through desktop manager or something ?

TIA
    01-16-11 11:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD