Hi guys

i think i made a big mistake...

Iam new to BB at all, so iam clicking like **** through all menues and take a look around. Unfortunately a created a BBM Group, just to see what it does...

So... yeah it ****ed my device, now i have my default calender replaced with the stupid BBM Groups calender and now iam getting ten thousand popups when i create some appointments.

ITS ANNOYING!

Any tips and tricks for a blackberry noob?

Thanks!
    03-10-11 04:15 PM
    Ok problem fixed, just reinstalled the OS... hm pretty simple... BUT NOW iam missing Texas Holdem King 2?!?!?!?!

How can i reinstall this game?
    03-11-11 02:14 AM
    Ok problem fixed, just reinstalled the OS... hm pretty simple... BUT NOW iam missing Texas Holdem King 2?!?!?!?!

How can i reinstall this game?
    Did you shrink the OS before installing it?? If you did so then you ll have to re-install it again, making sure that have not shrunk the game out of the build.

And you dint have to re-install the OS again. you could simply delete the group off your BBM if it wasn't of any use!! :P
    03-11-11 06:40 AM
    Did you shrink the OS before installing it?? If you did so then you ll have to re-install it again, making sure that have not shrunk the game out of the build.

And you dint have to re-install the OS again. you could simply delete the group off your BBM if it wasn't of any use!! :P
    Shrunk the OS? What the...?

Re-installed the OS over the desktop blackberry program ... and i could not delete the BBM Groups calender, there was no options.

And regarding google's search results, its pain in the *** to get rid of it.

bbm groups calender - Google-Suche
    03-12-11 03:17 AM
    Problem solved, installed the game otherwise.
    03-12-11 09:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD