I just started playing with groups on bbm I have 5.0.1.38 its a group for me and my wife, so anyway I invited her and I started a chat she can see the chat but cant join in. Shes running the bbm version before mine could this be the problem. I have no idea why she asnt upgraded. I'm going to have to highjack her phone and upgrade it for her. Yeah definitely not a crackberry addict lol , but do you think this is why she cant join the chat. I cant find any setting that wouldnt prevent her from chatting
    09-19-10 11:06 PM
    I had to upgrade my wife's Bold (which was less than a year old) to get to BBM 5.0.1
    09-20-10 12:17 AM
    I had to upgrade my wife's Bold (which was less than a year old) to get to BBM 5.0.1
    shes got the same device as me just being lazy, hope she doesnt read this lol.but come on i cant wait to see that little icon that somethings got an upgrade and try it out, i guess ill start with upgrading her bbm then go from there
    Last edited by jwsnj3rd; 09-20-10 at 12:38 AM.
    09-20-10 12:21 AM
    but whyyyyyyyyyyyyy wont my pic change on bbm?
    09-20-10 04:29 PM
    Yahh upgraded her bbm now she can chat

Illy- idk have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling bbm I had an issue a while back same issue did that and worked fine

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-10 05:13 PM
    Or if its one person in your bbm list try removing them and inviting them back

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-10 05:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD