i am trying to create a group and BBM sent the message to the people that i want to be in the group, but in the message it says to click the link to accept the invitation to the group and there is no link in the message. what am i doing wrong?
    11-10-09 05:32 AM
    I am having the same exact problem. I also carry a Sprint 8330
    11-10-09 02:07 PM
    The other people must use BBM 5.0 as well. The group feature only work with BBM 5.0
    11-11-09 03:56 AM
    All of my contacts are up on and running BBM 5.0. Still the problem persists. Anyone else have a clue?
    11-11-09 07:19 AM
    Problem solved for me. My contacts were running old leaked versions. Once they upgraded to the official release, this solved the problem.
    11-16-09 06:10 AM
    i am trying to create a group and BBM sent the message to the people that i want to be in the group, but in the message it says to click the link to accept the invitation to the group and there is no link in the message. what am i doing wrong?
    My boss just upgraded from the Curve to the Tour on Verizon and is having this same problem. We thought maybe the problem would be corrected with the latest OS release for the Tour last week but it hasn't....anyone have any ideas?

Problem solved for me. My contacts were running old leaked versions. Once they upgraded to the official release, this solved the problem.
    All the group members are running official/current OS releases and can not find a way to get our boss back into the BB Group.

Another issue is that he also doesn't have an option for barcodes on his Tour?!?! After checking the BBM it is confirmed to be 5.0.0.33...

Can anyone offer any help on this???

TIA....
    11-23-09 01:06 PM
    you must be using the BBM 5.0.0.33 release, not the leaked 5.0.0.8. the leaked version doesnt support groups.
    11-23-09 11:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD