HELP!

I have this really annoying problem.

I want to see my group BBM messages in my main messages list but and that's what usually happens but when I reset my Blackberry (battery pull or full battery drain) it doesn't seem to go back to this state. I get a notification but when I go into my messages folder I don't see the BBM Group message. I have to open up BBM and navigate to the group chat to read the message, very annoying! Regular BBM messages always show up in my message list and never have this "disappearing" issue.

I have to reset it many times and fiddle with the "Show Chat in Messages Application" toggle to eventually get it to work. Takes forever to get it back and when I do I never want to upgrade software or do a battery pull since I'll have to go through this entire charade again. Happened on my 9800 as well but not as frequently. Never happened on my 9000 though!

Does this happen to everyone or just me?

Rogers Bold 9900
    OS 7.0.0.261 (1346)
    11-15-11 08:04 PM
    I always have it on, but it still doesn't work when it's reboot. I have to keep rebooting it and tinkering to get it to appear, so it's very annoying.
    11-15-11 09:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD