Has anyone else experienced this ? My keyboard issue in BBM groups (as is known in this OS) magically started working today ? I had just deleted an app and restarted the phone and POOF, the keyboard function is now working properly ??? Did RIM fix something at their end ? has anyone else got the full use of keyboard back in BBM groups ?
    05-07-10 12:22 PM
    nevermind, ten minutes later it crapped out... perhaps it sometimes works fine right after a reboot ?
    05-07-10 12:37 PM
    It does typically work fine after a reboot.

And as a FYI, a fix has already been implemented. I just don't know if its OS based or a BBM update. If its a BBM update, hopefully it'll be out soon. If its OS based... well who knows when we'll see it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-10 02:15 PM
    yap,it's all started on .591 OS/and using this as a base!But i think BBM needs to be alert on this issue tho!
    Last edited by tobleron; 05-08-10 at 09:22 PM.
    05-08-10 09:19 PM
    Just wondering? Did you make a call after the reboot, but before you noticed it crapped out again?

05-09-10 01:06 AM
    Just wondering? Did you make a call after the reboot, but before you noticed it crapped out again?

Hmmm, I don't think so, but I'm not 100% sure? I only have only one BBM group (with my wife) but I use it dozens of times every day. I have also found if I make a calender entry (or maybe another group option) that I again have full keyboard for a single message?. I have heard that the beta 5.0.0.1.5 BBM fixes this?
    05-09-10 09:44 AM
    Unfortunately the Beta can't be discussed due to the terms of agreement people signed, but let's just say that I'm hopeful the update I referred to above is a bbm update. And hopefully it'll come sooner than release of the next bbm platform.

05-09-10 12:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD