Hi- On my STORM2 I was invited to a group on BBM and everything was functioning initially. However, now on the chat function the "Show Keyboard" option is not working and I can't seem to have keyboard to type on inside the group chat. The keyboard pops up on everything else inside the group just not the chat....What should I do???

Thanks!
    06-23-10 07:38 PM
    What OS are you using? This is a known problem with the last 2 official OS releases. Both with .713 and .607. I don't know of a solution. It doesn't work for me either, but I'm living with it until they fix it.
    06-23-10 09:08 PM
    It is a problem. I am using the latest OS .713 and I am able to get the keyboard to show in BBM groups, but it is tricky.

Here is what I do if it doesn't show: (there may be other ways, but this is just what I found)

If keyboard won't show > menu key > chat options > hit OK > menu key again > show keyboard. --- then it pops uo

I know it doesn't make sense, but it works for me!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-10 11:12 PM
    ^yea that's the only fix work around right now.

Sign up for blackberry.com/beta and get the bbm beta. Go to the websites, fill out all your profile informations, then sign up for bbm beta. Don't dl the beta until you receive your key code via email. If you sign up tonight you might get your key code by the morning or within 48hrs. You got nothing to lose.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-10 11:51 PM
    grayzweb, thanks for the work around. I hadn't seen that and it does seem to work for me.
    06-24-10 08:12 PM
    I had the same issue randomly with both OS. I got the BBM beta and so far it has been working fine-3 days.
    06-24-10 08:36 PM
    the keyboard issue is a well known OS flaw as everyone has posted before me. The BBM beta does fix the issue but before I upgraded to it, the easiest workaround was menu>>new chat>>hit back and the keyboard stayed up
    06-25-10 01:22 AM
    I agree with Rican. The new chat workaround is the easiest method in fixing this.
    06-25-10 08:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD