Hi, I hav a BBM Goup and the chat messages start disappearing when I invite a specific person in the group. There are 19 members in my group and everything goes smooth until this one person enters the group. All the previous chat post just disappear. I cant figure this one out....I have 3 different groups and all of them work perfectly.

But when this one particular person joins in the group all the previous posts disappear!!!!

Please help.........or any suggestions Thank You
    12-28-10 12:45 PM
    Hi, I hav a BBM Goup and the chat messages start disappearing when I invite a specific person in the group. There are 19 members in my group and everything goes smooth until this one person enters the group. All the previous chat post just disappear. I cant figure this one out....I have 3 different groups and all of them work perfectly.

But when this one particular person joins in the group all the previous posts disappear!!!!

Please help.........or any suggestions Thank You
    Hi cub, I have a few suggestion that I don't know if it will work or if you've already tried it, but worth a shot.
    1) When this person is part of the group, have him/her go into the group options and "leave the group" Once their bb is cleared of that group, then try inviting them back in to see if that helps.
    2) Or maybe try it the other way around, where when that person is in the group, have the administrator delete him/her out and then try re-inviting again.
    3) Maybe, which ever way you try, or if you try both ways, after the group updates on this person bb, maybe they could try a batt pull to see if that may help also. Or if your having an issue with the chats showing, you can try a batt pull.

Like I said, I don't know if this will help or if you've even tried this already but maybe something will help good luck.
    CUB1 likes this.
    12-30-10 08:33 PM
    Are they clearing the chat on their end and thus clearing it for everyone? If so tell them to not clear the chat.

If this is not the case, you might have them delete their BBM and reinstall it. It does seem to be on their end so if it is a glitch it is with their BBM.
    CUB1 likes this.
    12-30-10 09:24 PM
    I can attest to bbm glitches that affect the whole group. No matter how many times I uninstall bbm, there's one group that I can't save pictures off of. Anyone who enters this group also can't save pics.

What gets deleted? The actual chat "topics" or just all the old posts? If it's all the old posts, it sounds like the culprit may indeed be the person you are inviting.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CUB1 likes this.
    12-31-10 12:19 AM
    Thank You Very Much for getting back to me with your advice.
    Only the previous chat disappears, the pics are all the there.

Im gonna tell them to try the bbm delete and reinstall to see if that works.

I will post back to let you know what happen.

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!
    12-31-10 11:20 AM
    Hi Everyone,
    Happy New Year to You!!!!!

Update on the chat disappearing....I told my friend to save their bbm contacts n uninstall bbm. They uninstalled n then reinstalled bbm with the lastest version. They saw a difference in the look of their bbm, so I guess they had a older version before.

I sent them a invite to the group and everthing went smoothly like it suppose to be.

I appreciate all of your advice and help.
    This is a great BB forum!!!

Thanks again
    01-02-11 08:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD