Ok please dont flame me.... I have been spending the past 2 hours trying to trouble shoot this problem. In the bbm group chat feature I cant see all of the members messages in the chat. Also this problem is going on for other people in the group too. We have 28 members also.

I have tried battery pulls and that didnt work. I have tried adding the people that i couldnt see to my bbm friends list and that didnt work. so i would greatly appreciate any help.... Thank you..

Also Ive search the forums under "bbm chat group problem" and "bbm chat problems" and I havent found anything that can help yet.
    11-24-09 08:37 PM
    one of my friends in our group chat was unable to view the ongoing conversation and post messages that can be viewed by others. he saw his messages being posted, but we didnt see them either. deleting and readding him didnt help. i granted him admin status and it returned to normal.

you can try leaving the group and having someone add you again to see it it helps the problem.
    11-25-09 12:39 AM
    hey thanks for the response...i might have try that but some how it has corrected itself. I can now see others now...
    11-25-09 09:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD