Good morning -

I recently started two BBM groups. Since I started them, I've unfortunately had 3 blackberry changes. On this, my final device, I'm only showing up as the administrator of 1 group.

Steps I took to activate the device:

Activated phone
    Used device transfer wizard

Once the wizard completed, all of my BBM contacts were there, but no groups. I had one person in Group A re-invite me and I'm the admin of the group (like I was previously). For Group B, someone re-invited me, but I'm not.

Anyone know wha the issue is or how to resolve it?

Note: of the 3 BBerry swaps, I used the device transfer wizard on the last two. Previously, I'd backup the device, use the restore feature and reinstall all apps.
    11-03-10 08:30 AM
    Could be just a BBM issue.

Have one of the other BBM admins re-invite you.

You make sure the "groups" part of the backup restored?????
    11-03-10 03:14 PM
    Thank you for the suggestions. Sadly, I was the only admin in both groups. As I mentioned, I just used the device transfer, so I didn't do a backup then restore from old to new. However, i do have a backup of the old device, so I'll restore the BBM and groups and see what that does.
    11-03-10 06:39 PM
    Hate to bump an older post, but I am having the same issue. I started a couple groups, and am the only admin for them. One group I have access as admin, the other one I lost admin access during one of many os upgrades. Any way to reinstate my admin? I have no idea when it was lost
    11-25-10 12:03 PM
    Reload the loader backup that's created when you go to restore. That's how I fixed the issue.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-10 02:24 PM
    If i knew when I lost the admin for the group that would be easy enough, but I don't know which backup is the right one, or even if the right one exists. No other way around this I am thinking
    11-25-10 11:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD