I noticed that when using BBM 5.0.1.45 after upgrading to OS 6 on my 9700 and scrolling through any conversation I'm having, the little blue bar doesnt show to pin point exactly what part of the convo I'm targeting in case I want to copy paste or see when the text was sent. Has anyone else noticed this?
    03-16-11 02:45 PM
    There are literally dozens, possibly hundreds of posts or threads about this issue on CB. You can't swing a dead cat 'round here without yer hittin' 2 or 3 of 'em. So, yah, you might say that others have noticed this.

Scroll to the message, hit Shift/CAP to make the cursor appear, select text, etc...

Issue has possibly been resolved in latest leaked version of BBM.
    03-16-11 02:49 PM
    Thanks. It's a minor thing considering how great the upgrade is but still...
    03-16-11 02:56 PM
    Yea it's a known bug, but a fix is coming, it's just waiting for RIM to roll out. We are testing a new version in RIM's Betazone that fixes it and is pretty much ready to go, but RIM has not released it to the masses yet.
    03-16-11 03:07 PM
    While we're on the subject of glitches, I noticed also that when scrolling through pictures, the date showing at the bottom right of the screen doesnt always automatically change according to when the picture was taken. I searched the forums for that one and came up with nothing... Also a glitch
    03-16-11 03:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD