I don't understand why but My BBM is getting worse, the keyboard problem seems to be more frequent and even if the keyboard comes up I still can't type... I have pulled the battery only to have it fixed temporarily, also I'm sitting anywhere from 75-85 mb memory, plenty left. and my app memory is up there too. I'm running .607 and don't understand why BBM is degrading... anyone else see this happening?
    06-14-10 08:20 AM
    I had the same issue, I believe its a BBM problem.

I have joined the BBM Beta and have no issues at all. BTW they are accepting new BBM testers be sure to sign up at bleckberry.com/beta if you want to try and get in on the Beta group.
    06-14-10 08:39 AM
    I don't understand why but My BBM is getting worse, the keyboard problem seems to be more frequent and even if the keyboard comes up I still can't type... I have pulled the battery only to have it fixed temporarily, also I'm sitting anywhere from 75-85 mb memory, plenty left. and my app memory is up there too. I'm running .607 and don't understand why BBM is degrading... anyone else see this happening?
    Nope, I use BBM every day and have never had issues with the keyboard (I'm on 607 also). Are u doing group messaging by any chance?
    06-14-10 09:46 AM
    +1 on the beta version. I'm not a member of any groups so I can't comment on functionality there. The 607 auto complete of words after a call is still present but overall its a much better messenger in my opinion.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-10 10:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD